Who Should Apply
Our MSL in Data and Privacy Law is for professionals interested in cyber and privacy law, as well as anyone whose current or future career involves making decisions about data in information security, IT, healthcare, compliance, legal support, or other fields. An MSL can be useful at any stage of your professional or entrepreneurial journey, whether you are just learning about data and privacy law, or are 20 years into your career, hoping to explore deeper issues that can offer you competitive leverage in your industry without becoming a lawyer.
“Cardozo students are thoughtful about what they want to do, are really curious about the ways the world is changing and are very assertive in a positive way about how they want to be part of that change.”
- Michelle Greenberg-Korbin, Clinical Assistant Professor of Law
How to Apply
1) Complete Your Application and pay your application fee.
2) Review and submit the following application components.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities.
- A Personal Statement explaining your goals and interest in Cardozo’s MSL in Data and Privacy Law program. This statement should be no longer than 2-3 pages.
- Two letters of recommendation from a professional or academic reference.
- For International Applicants: TOEFL scores taken within the past 5 years are needed if your Bachelor’s degree is from a non-English speaking institution.
|Tuition Per Credit||Total Credits||Total Cost of Attendance|